Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will perform a broad range of clerical, secretarial and reception duties
- S/he will provide timely staff services and efficient office operations in the areas of communication, mailing, inventory management, supplies and equipment maintenance and more.
- Reporting & Supervision: The Administrative Assistant will report to the Operations Manager.
- Update database to track key information;
- Retrieve, log and sort resume inquiries via Personnel email, mail and phone;
- Maintain employee telephone lists, and floor map;
- Assist with ordering supplies and copy room inventory, as needed;
- Assist with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering books and materials as needed;
- Assist staff with mailing projects and provide support assistance; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle all email, mail and phone general inquiries and requests for information and materials;
- Collect departmental updates for monthly organization report
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma required;
- At least one year of general work experience and six months experience in a similar role;
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Passion/interest in working on a USAID funded project to improve regional development in West Africa;
- Flexibility/adaptability, strong organization and communication skills; and
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume/CV to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Candidates must be authorized to work full time in Nigeria
Application Dead: 26th September, 2019.