Rent Naija is a Nigerian online portal for real estate that serves as a meeting point for both property owners/agents and those searching to buy, rent or lease properties, located in Ilupeju Lagos requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive will:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Management
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Ideal Candidates should possess 1-4 years experience in Sales, Negotiation or Real Estate Industry.
- We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@rentnaija.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st October, 2019.