An International Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer (Oil &Gas)
- Undertake market intelligence across the oil and gas industry
- Identifying new markets, constantly looking for growth opportunities for the company
- Analyzing the market and the risks associated with it
- Preparing presentations, proposals and other sales pitches for interacting with clients
- Conduct from time to time market research studies and forecasting of oil and gas markets including strategic investments and market optimization trends
- Provide a clear understanding and interpretation of oil and gas industry competitive market place.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization
- Research into emerging oil & gas business opportunities and projects
- Participate in bid pricing to win business/projects
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging productive networks
- Integrity, Business Development, Strong Ability for Market Intelligence & Research, Presentation and Negotiation Skills, Proposal Development, Opportunity and Relationship Management and Business Acumen.
Qualification & Experience
- A good University Degree in any Engineering discipline
- A post graduate Degree such as MBA and ability to speak French will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in oil and gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th September, 2019.