The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world’s leading crisis response agencies, providing life-saving assistance and supporting recovery and reconstruction for people affected by war and natural disasters. Active in public health, education, livelihoods, women’s empowerment, youth development, and protection and promotion of rights, IRC assists people from harm to home.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Case Management Officer- Mubi – ( Nigeria )
- Child Protection Assistant – Emergency Response Monguno – ( Nigeria )
- Grants Manager – ( Nigeria )
- Human Resources Coordinator – ( Nigeria )
- Reproductive Health ME Officer – ( Nigeria )
- Safety and Security Officer – Yobe – ( Nigeria )
- Senior Grants Coordinator – ( Nigeria )
- Senior HR and Admin Officer – Maiduguri – ( Nigeria )
- Team Leader – Health Resilience of North East Nigeria – ( Nigeria )
- WPE Capacity Building Assistant – MMC/Jere – ( Nigeria )
Standards of Professional Conduct The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
Gender Equality: IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.