SPM Professionals Limited is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Task and Responsibilities
- Welcoming guests,
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- organizing and maintaining files
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Smart and good looking
- Excellent Hausa speaker
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Must have at least HND/BSc in any field of study.
- At least 1-2 years progressive related experience.
Job Title: Accountant
- Organize and maintain financial and management accounting records;
- Document financial transactions;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports;
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups;
- Prepare salary vouchers and ensure payment of staff salaries;
- Carry out all legal financial documentation, tax remittances and compliance;
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting;
- Verifiable minimum 3 years practical experience in similar role;
- Experience in the retail sector accounting is key;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to use online accounting software like Quickbooks, etc;
Job Title: General Manager
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- HND or University Degree
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience
- People oriented
- Outspoken and sociable
- Ability to carry out duties under little or no supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Handling and management of administrative issues within stipulated time
- Manage human capital resources of the organization
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th September, 2019.