BMO Central Park Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer/Secretary
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports; compile data and prepare reports
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a product or service
- Taking or processing orders for a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy; recommend revisions as needed
- Read secretarial publications and attend workshops to improve skills over time
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Admin or any other related Social Science course
- Must be Female
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be young between the ages of 21 to 27.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Proficiency in English
- Awareness of industry’s customer service trends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. For example, “Customer Service Officer/Secretary”.
Note: Only candidates within Abuja will be considered for this position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th September, 2019.