Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Job type: Full time
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the audit manager.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedure and program.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors.
- Review of overall operational procedures.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time
Qualification and Experience
- HND, B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance and any other relevant discipline.
- Must have 0 – 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th September, 2019.