Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or any related field with a minimum of 2:2.
- 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Good knowledge of MS Tools
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sheets(MS Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.