Pivotage Consulting – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary recently licensed as a national Microfinance bank with branches in 5 states and counting and with proven expertise in the field of finance management, tailoring onloans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liability Generation Officer
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Abuja and Ondo
- The Liability Generation officer is a member of our Liability Generation department. He/she sources for funds for placement in our Treasury products and services at competitive rates from high net worth individuals, corporate Investors as well as blue-chip organizations.
- Sourcing for deposits as required in the get timeline.
- Maintenance of Liability Generation cabal of organization.
- Set up and host client meetings towards achieving target.
- Managing relationship with the organization’s clients.
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in Liability Generation (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Non-Bank Financial institutions, Microfinance banks etc.
- First Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be advantage.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the abbreviation ‘LGE and the applicable state in bracket’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Good looking, smart and intelligent young graduates with no prior experience can also apply.
Application Deadline 17th September, 2019.