Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is well equiped with the latest technology and equipment for effective and sustainance of quality. Viju is committed to enhancing people’s lives by offering tastier and healthier milk drink/fruits and natural clean water for your choice in all stages of life and all times of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
He or she will be responsible for:
- Formulation of policies, procedures and programs relating to the human resources of the plant.
- Maintaining up to date personnel information files.
- Liaising with all government agencies and bodies at all levels.
- The human resources manager works with all level of management to provide human resources expertise in all aspect of the human resources function including but not limited to employee relations, benefits, full-cycle recruiting and workers compensation.
- Consistent evaluation of company recruitment programs to include continued relationships building with community resources, temporary agencies and monitoring of best practices regarding recruitment strategies.
- Highly detail-oriented, able to work independently, multi-task, enjoy interfacing with other staff at all levels, excellent skill in verbal and written communication, he/she must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution, must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Laws, and at least 2-5 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities.
- Only those who have experience in Human Resource Management should apply
- Only persons living in Abuja and its environs will be considered for hiring.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Some of its brands to be managed:
- Mr V Premium Water.
- Viju Flavoured Milk Brands
- Viju O’ Best Biscuits Brands
- Mr V Premium Water (Dispenser)
- Creating and leading a direct sales channel to promote the companys products.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales strategy plan.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to grow sales territory while maximizing sales and margins
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide a feedback loop.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute on strategic marketing plans and emerging brands merchandising standards.
- Track executional results: monitor sales progress against business plans and manage KPIs to track volume,distribution and budget against goals.
- Provide accurate timely forecast for volume, spending and profitability.
- Brand managers are to apply for the brand of their expertise e.g (Brand manager Mr V Premium water).
- They must have good knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- All applicants must have good experience in the industry e.g 3-10 years (experience in sales).
- Must be ready to hit the ground running.
- Must be ready to deliver as the job is target driven.
- Must have a valid degree from any reputable university.
- Expatriates with valid experience can apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th October, 2019.