Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Management Information System (HMIS) Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Fixed Term
- The Health Management Information System (HMIS) Officer will support the SMoH to improve on quality of data generated and uploaded on the DHIS2 platform.
- S/he will assist and report to the M&E Specialist regarding using the HMIS data to evaluate SMC intervention in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Statistics, Demography, Mathematics or related discipline
- Experience in DQA and data quality improvement approaches
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hausa.
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification
- Experience in managing HMIS as well as familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2019.