IBFCAlliance Limited – Between 1992 and 1999, the business known as IBFCAgusto Training Limited, was carried out in the training divisions of two companies. In1999, it became a joint venture training business, and was later incorporated into a limited liability company (IBFCAgusto Training Limited) in 2001. Effective 1st of July 2014, consequent upon a business restructuring exercise, IBFCAgusto Training Ltd and Alliance Consulting (one of its owner firms) combined their businesses to form IBFCAlliance Limited. Over the years, the company has provided bespoke training courses and seminars in the Nigerian market and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing business consulting mandates in diverse areas such as strategy, corporate performance improvement, financial consulting and human resources.
- He/She will carry out market intelligence, research regulatory issues and significant environmental developments. The candidate will present and analyze data in order to utilize results/recommendations of findings for informed decisions.
- The individual will also be responsible for designing and developing curriculum, training materials, teaching aids etc. in line with client mandates. He/She will be expected to deliver accurate, high-quality, customer oriented services within specified timelines.
- B.sc Degree (Second Class Upper minimum)
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CFA and/or
- MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduation experience
- Knowledgeable and functional in business writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to both instructor – led and online training programs
- People management skills
- Ability to market the organization’s product offerings
- Good knowledge of software applications such as MS office and creative learning tools – Microsoft Power Point, Corel Draw etc.
- Open to creativity and learning – should be able to think outside the box
- Good facilitation skills
- Good organization skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Highly analytical, creative and innovative
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills to produce error-free documents
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Mature, Self-motivated, Articulate and Confident
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job role as reference
Application Deadline 17th September, 2019