Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of geophysical vendor field operations.
- Monitor and advise on operational, data acquisition, equipment, recording, instrumentation, and positioning matters for the Project.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for verifying the site investigation vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating Technical, Operational and SSH&E concerns and issues to office personnel to ensure project proceeds according to Company standards
- Responsible for coordinating work in the field with other simultaneous operations occurring in the same work area
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or staff
- Responsible for adhering to project SSH&E requirements
- Maintain proper records and documentation, and communicate findings to Company.
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; oil and gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Must have borehole and drilling experience
- Necessary work permits/authorizations in addition to the training and certification as required for working on offshore installations/marine vessels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Extensive knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental (SSH&E) standards, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures.
- At least 10 years’ previous experience of working in similar position on projects is required to ensure familiarity with company processes and expectations
Additional Skills in addition to job description:
- Provide guidance and advice on Technical, Operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th September, 2019.