Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Reports to: Medical Doctor
Purpose of the Job
- Post holder has to do her/his part to improve quality, safety, efficiency at the clinic.
- You will also record patient’s medical history and symptoms while collaborating with the clinic team (Medical Doctor, Pharmacist ) to plan for patient care, you will also administer medications and treatments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- As a caregiver for patients, you will help to manage physical needs and treat health conditions
- To do this, you will need to observe and monitor the patient, recording any relevant information to aid in treatment decision-making.
- Throughout the treatment process, you will follow the progress of the patient and act accordingly with the patient’s best interests in mind
- The care you provide will extend beyond the administration of medications and other therapies.
- The patient is the first priority of at our clinic
- Therefore in this role you will advocate for the best interests of the patient and maintain the patient’s dignity throughout treatment and care
- This may include making suggestions in the treatment plan of patients, in collaboration with other health professionals at the clinic.
Planning of Care:
- You will be involved in the decision-making process for the treatment of patients
- It is important that you are able to think critically when assessing patient signs and identifying potential problems so that you can make the appropriate recommendations and actions.
Patient Education and Support:
- You are also responsible for ensuring that patients are able to understand their health, illnesses, medications, and treatments to the best of their ability
- This is of essence when clients are through with consultations and will need to understand and take control of their own treatments.
- You should take the time to explain to the patient and their family or caregiver what to do and what to expect when they leave the clinic.
- You should also make sure that the patient feels supported and knows where to seek additional information, if needed, is crucial.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Nursing Degree or Certificate from School of Nursing
- Strong interpersonal, team working, with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Flexibility, quick response and endurance
- Evidence of high level organizational skills and attention to details.
- 1 to 3 years relevant and hands on nursing experience and an ability to demonstrate practical understanding of what the role entails
- Emotional stability and empathy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2019.