O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Engineer
- To ensure the quality of site installations is consistent with local/international Standards, Company’s policy and client’s specifications.
- Develops, in coordination with the Head Engineering Excellence, the Construction QA plan and Client Quality Control expectations.
- Establishes documentation standards and requirements for the Quality Control (Client) and Quality Assurance (Owner) teams
- Develops and reviews the Construction Specifications and ensure that all client’s Quality Control requirements are incorporated into the specifications.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Works with HSE representative in the establishment of client work plans
- Performs needed tests on site and in the laboratory to ensure conformity of material and works according to the Contract specifications
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance requirements with the field inspection and quality assurance testing teams
- Reviews and coordinates Client’s Quality Control processes and documentation and updates as needed as the project develops
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- A Civil engineering graduate from a Govt approved institution (B.Eng/HND)
- At least 10 years cognate experience
- COREN Registered
- Relevant QMS certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only in MS Word format/PDF to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Multiple entries will be disqualified
Application Deadline 1st October, 2019.