Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
- Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, bar back, chefs & cooks and server staff to adequately cover all shifts.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical kitchen and bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales of food and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of menu, beverages and ensure quality of product served.
- Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
- Monitor inventory of beverages and food stuffs to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess wastage or abuse by staff.
- Requisition purchases as needed.
- Proficiency with point-of-sale software.
- Customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, personnel management and marketing.
- Applicants should reside around ikeja, Magodo Phase 2, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu Berger axis.
- Extensive working knowledge of food menus, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of local and state regulations related to food, alcohol service and health code compliance.
- Competency in resource management and inventory control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email