Christian Care for Widows, Widowers, the Aged and Orphans (CCWA) is a non-denominational, non-governmental, non-political, non-profit faith based organization founded in 1991, and legally incorporated in 1992, with the vision to love and assist widows, widowers, the aged and orphans to be economically empowered and spiritually fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The management of day to day records of the company.
- To prepare accurate records for both financial and tax obligations.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Develop, maintain and analyze budget, prepare periodic reports that compare budget cost to actual.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Preparation of tax returns ensuring compliance with tax requirements
- Provide year end account information to external auditors for audit exercise
- Maintain record of assets and liabilities
Qualification and Experience
- Should possess HND in Accounting
- Experience Level: 4 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.