Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) who are into the production of a variety of healthy products, fruits and still soft drinks that are quality assured to the Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Line Technician
- Administer all line set up and product changeovers and perform all minor repairs on line equipment and process all packaging production.
- Operate fully automatic stretch blowing machine and semi automatic:
- Filling machine
- Labeling machine
- Coding machine
- Shrink wrapping machine and other machine
- Inspect all products and packs for all quality and perform visual inspection on all raw materials and date codes and manage all activities of line team and ensure achievement of all production objectives according to quality standards and monitor all inventory transactions.
- Assist to clean up work area and train all employees in operating all line equipments according to company processes.
- Maintain and operate all highly automated manufacturing equipments.
- Perform required preventative maintenance on all equipments and maintain all quality records for same.
- Monitor all production areas and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Operate all production equipments and maintain running condition of all equipments.
- Make all adjustments to equipments and ensure efficiency of all product line and manage all equipment issues and minimize all downtime.
- Establish all line bottlenecks and recommend improvements and maintain all work orders and recommend improvements to all processes and maintain all items.
- Document all operations and operate all equipments according to IAW Hood Standards and maintain quality for all product line.
- Manage all communication with team members and maintain efficiency of all plant operations.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all resources and monitor all production run and provide support to all team members.
- Participate in all pre shift meetings and obtain all required information and monitor all equipment operations and recommend improvements to same.
- Ensure applicants are from food and beverage firms.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (Boiler, Compressors, Chillers, Generator)
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
- Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Weld using cutting torch
- Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Manage positive customer and employee relations.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th September, 2019.