Lorache Group – Our client, a leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company is in need of:
Job Title: Zoologist
- A year experience or fresh graduate.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- Experience in Oracle BRM and CRM platform
- Manages multiple projects at a time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Conversant in defining the scope, detailing of each items, well versed in Documentation and Internal requirement gathering.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate with Certifications in Project management.
- Experience: Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Billing Project Management
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance
- Skills & Domain: MS Project, Oracle & Telecom Billing Domain Understanding
- Subject Matter Expertise in BSS, Online Payments, KYC, PCRF, OCS, Broad Band, FTTH, WTTH etc.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of the mail.