An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Proposal & Tendering Coordinator
Reports to: Head, Tendering & Proposal
- Preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies
- Support in conducting rate analysis and project costing using appropriate models and develop new models as may be required
- To assist in providing cost estimates for the development and execution of the project plan, perform quality assurance on cost control procedures, and monitor costs and collect cost data to ensure conformity with management’s budget directives
- Interpret bid specifications and requirements designs and drawings and ensure that all that is required for projects is captured
- Invite and interpret quotations from external vendors/ sub-contractors and negotiate with them as may be required
- Participate in tendering by preparing tender submittals such as method statement, project schedule, bar chart, histogram, site organisation chart, S curve, etc
- Work with divisions to review job costs and agree on submissions to be included in tender
- Carry out quantity estimation
- Specify items and material rates and prepare Bill of Quantities or Bill of Materials
- Carry out cost and material reconciliation as may be required
- A first Degree in Engineering
- A post graduate degree in MBA and Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of experience
- Analyzing Information
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Financial Skills
- Planning and control
- Understanding of business principles and finance
- Computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheet and estimating software programs
Job Title: Brand & Communications Specialist (Oil & Gas Company)
Reports to: Head, Commercial
- Increase brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels and work closely with marketing division to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels.
- To work closely with the marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback and representing the brand at launches and events.
- To conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies for the organization
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products through the social media platform and other campaign avenue.
- Carry out graphic design, digital marketing and creative content writing for the organisation
- Create website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department and management
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Partner with HR to drive culture and proactively seek other partnerships and initiatives to boost IESL profile
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- A Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar role
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.