Technoton Limited is your reliable engineering and technical services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Must have a Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, or Architecture. Other discipline may be considered extensively.
- Must have minimum of 4 to 7 years experiences in engineering industry.
- Must be comfortable with engineering terms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to prepare proposal, report and make presentation to large group
- Must have previous experiences in business development in a well-structured organization, pursuing and negotiating contracts.
- Matured and outgoing.
- Applicant must be conversant with social media.
Job Title: Secretary to the Managing Director
- Managing diaries and making appointments
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Taking minutes
- Dealing with post
- Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining filing systems
- Answering the phone and answering queries
- Photocopying and printing
- Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Pitman shorthand will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th September, 2019.