Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Supervisor: Head Admin
- Responsible for interpreting laws and other matters regarding company’s contracts with clients. All Matters relating to claims, liaison with legal professionals relating to litigations involving the company, monitoring all legal activities involving the company and render appropriate report and periodic briefings of the CEO.
- Offering legal advice to the Company
- Preparation of agreements
- Vetting and signing of all contracts
- Filing of company’s returns in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act.
- Bailing of security Officers in police custody
- Undertaking searches in Land Registry
- Lecturing Security Trainees on Basic Requirements of Law with regards to private Security guards.
- Monitoring all legal activities involving the company including court cases, etc and render appropriate report and periodic briefings of the CEO.
- Liaison with clients in terms of contractual agreements and ensuring that clients sign contracts before they are implemented.
- Liaison with legal professionals to ensure that litigations involving the company are handled by competent lawyers.
- Facilitating the execution of contracts
- Representing of the company in litigation by or against it
- Incorporation of companies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title”as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.