Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with conducting a market study for potential markets, by researching, and reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends, and maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Search for new potential customers and products, by assisting the Marketing Coordinator with preparing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales, all the while expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, needed for the preparation of a SWOT analysis by the Marketing Coordinator, in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
- Contact various advertising channel (Social Media, Online advertising, Company Website, and Billboards) by assessing the media for the target audience, in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator to promote brand awareness and indirectly attract new prospects, reach new segments, and enter new markets
- Receive CSR and PR events and prepare benefits versus disadvantages, to assist the Marketing Coordinator in selecting the optimal and most beneficial industry-related ones to seek new opportunities, through the proper channels, and increase company brand presence and awareness
- Report to the Marketing Coordinator any misuse / misrepresentation of the company identity, by ensuring that the trademark and trade name along with brand specifications/design requirements are met, as well as collect needs of yearly promotional items (correspondence, presentations, proposals, reports, calendars, campaigns in magazines, yellow pages, etc…) and marketing material as delegated by the Marketing Coordinator, to maintain and promote the company image
- Attend meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists, updating knowledge about competitors by participating in various events; and reading trade publications, to ensure continuous development
- Qualification: B.Sc/ HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Marketing and Sales Officer ” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 25th Sepetember, 2019