Nigerian Film Corporation, proprietor of the National Film Institute, Jos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: Rector, National Film Institute
Location: Jos, Plateau
- The National Film Institute is a Degree and Diploma Awarding institution in Film Arts, affiliated to University of Jos. It also runs Diploma Courses accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). The institution also runs certificate courses through its Consultancy Services Department.
- Candidates with background knowledge in Film Arts and Media Production, as well as knowledge of tertiary institution administration will be considered.
Type of Appointment
- Secondment for an initial period of two (2) years. Renewable for another two (2) years.
Grade Level (GL.17) Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) sets of their Application, photocopies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, the Curriculum Vitae should include:
- Full Name(Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address
- GSM Number/Email Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children(if any)
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates);
- Work Experience including full details of former and present post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees,
- NYSC Certificate/Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- Any other relevant information.
All applications should be sent and addressed to:
The Managing Director/Chief Executive,
Nigerian Film Corporation,
N0. 218T Liberty Dam Road,
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.