Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of record keeping and file management skill.
- Minimum of two years experience in a Sales Admin role or similar role.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Supervises the raising of sales order and ensuring required approvals are obtained before taking order to the store.
- Weekly follow up of the progress of Sales Representatives and records any feedback or challenges they might have.
- Creates and constantly updates details of customers in an Excel sheet.
- Daily reconciliation of Sales records with Account.
- Weekly reconciliation of Sales records with Store records
- Communicating with customers and recording their feedback
- Follow-up on sales admin assistant to make sure he/she monitors the progress of all truck drivers until they reach the customers and customers acknowledges received goods.
- Weekly follow up on customers who make orders to find out the pace of sales and any other feedback.
- Collates the weekly report of Sales Reps, sends to the Sales Manager and gives feedback on reports submitted.
Deadline: 8th October, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.