Arise Foundation is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Online Educational Services)
- Teach Communication English, Exam Preparartion, English and Businness English
- Assess students’ performance, plan lessons and working schedules
- Be responsible for any problems arising in the class.
- Assess students’ progress, record comments after each lesson and write student reports.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by the managers
- Flexible hours
- Give students tests and exercises
- Prepare teaching materials, individual and group activities
- Deliver English lessons to a range of classes and encourage students to talk in English to develop their English skills and understanding.
What we want
- Fluent English Speaker
- Sound knowledge of grammer
- Ability to teach exams like TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA is an added advantage
- 1 year commitment
What we offer
- NGN30,000 to 70,000 a month (based on performance, background and experience)
- Monthly Internet package
- Supportive materials
- Performance bonus up to 5,000
- Teachers will be given training required to perform well.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV, Cover Letter and a attached Video link of your introduction (not less than two minutes) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All interviews will be conducted via Skype
Application Deadline 1st December, 2019.