United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Reference #: EB_RO_01
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- Accounting, Administration, Advisory, Analytics, Banking, Business Development, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing
- Provide support in the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, growth in market share and customer base in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Asset Creation and Liability Generation.
- Appraise/Analyze Credit proposals.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Resuscitate Dormant Relationships and deepen existing ones.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with both Head, Upstream IV & GM, Energy Bank in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- Minimum requisite – 2 years in the banking industry or in a marketing/sales related roles preferably Oil and Gas
- Credit analysis
- Aggressive and Focused
- Articulate and team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Customer Relationship management
- Interpersonal skill
- Networking and Effective communication skills
- Data gathering & analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2019.