Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium with offices in 16 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant – STTA: Organizational Performance Improvement Needs Assessment
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage qualified Business Development Consultants to conduct a series of organizational performance improvement assessment for select producer associations, private sector firms, government agencies and agribusiness SMEs in the focal states
- This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Activity’s Agribusiness Director and the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager.
- At least 5 years experience in providing business development services to agriculture and agribusiness firms.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in English, including business and performance improvement plans.
- Knowledge of other local languages is a plus.
- Experience in working with donor-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in the use of one or more of the following tools: PACT’s Organizational Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT)and Organizational Performance Index (OPI), Scope Insight’s SME Assessment tool, Six Sigma, and any other relevant tools related to assessing a company’s functional, organizational, and performance structures.
Deadline: 4th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In the application (letter and CV), the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.