Health Partners International (HPI), anticipates the release of a programme in Nigeria which will aim to improve the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor services for malaria in 6 supported Nigerian states and at the federal level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Maintain dairy of the MD and organise his travel and other related arrangements.
- Fill, prepare, collate and distribute supportive documentation, notes and correspondence.
- Screen telephone calls
- Assist with letters and presentations for MD.
- Manage communication to the MD by screening calls, letters and emails. Determine which require priority and bring to MD attention and which communication is appropriate to deal with independently
- Take notes or minutes of various meetings when required.
- Check agenda and supportive documents and notes.
- Check details in all paperwork workings with others as necessary.
- Identify and take any follow up action arising from the notes as required.
- Advice the MD of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and prepare relevant documentation.
- Deal with matters requiring attention, or refer them to the appropriate person in the absence of the MD
- Deal with correspondence addressed to the MD.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in Secretarial Studies or related disciplines and relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Sound Interpersonal skill with highly developed emotional Intelligence
- Decision Making / problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Savvy
- Emotional Intelligent
- Communication skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Proactive & Smart
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail