De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Internal Auditor
Core Purpose of the Job
- Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully by:
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Complies with Federal, State, and Local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations. Resolve audit problems that occur and develop modifications to coverage and schedule.
- Elicit information from knowledgeable internal/external sources about areas and functions to determine appropriate audit direction/methodology. Research all pertinent data.
- Develop annual audit plan.
- 5-7 years post qualification experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Be highly competent with Information Technology
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and corporate spirit
- Have a hands on approach and be a team player
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reporting Research Results
- Financial Software
- Corporate Finance.
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams – including performance management & appraisals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applications Deadline 30th October, 2019.