Redwoods Capital Limited – We are a startup finance and asset management firm situated in Victoria Island, creating and managing investors’ wealth with technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writing/Graphics Designer Intern
Job type: Full-Time
- If you are excited about joining a results-driven team, with a simple goal of empowering organisations and individuals to create and manage wealth, then this is your opportunity to do something that impacts your world.
As a Creative Content Writing Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Crafting witty and insightful marketing materials (emails, social media campaigns, blog posts) for customer-facing and internal communication
- Identify customer’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new direction
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- Assisting the Digital Marketer by providing research for various contents
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research for SEO
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- The applicant must have basic knowledge of graphic design, content writing, and social media management.
- The applicant must reside around Lekki, Surulere or Yaba and be available to resume immediately.
Deadline: 17th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (with an attachment of your CV), telling us why we should have you on our team to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.