Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reporting To: Business Unit Commercial Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Competency in CRM and other operational applications
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the banking or telecommunications industry.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Understanding of the peculiar customer challenges of the power industry.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of local language and ethos.
- Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests
- Providing utmost customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensures reduction down time in customer complaint handling.
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustments following up on resolution.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services to overall team and customers
- Provide data to customers requesting new services.
- Ensure all new and existing customer data are accurate
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure all complaints are being handled timely and properly
- Receive customer feedback on a monthly and annual basis
- Resolve customer queries and complaints within the district network.
- Carry out initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, based on the corporate customer care policies, in the business unit and Undertaking.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist or Financial & Administration Manager.
Deadline: 12th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online