KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Accountant, Quality and Risk Management Unit
Ref No: 147698BR
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- The Quality and Risk Management team in KPMG Nigeria is responsible for promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage KPMG’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk etc.
- The role is multifaceted and requires an individual with attention to details, good research skills and outstanding collaboration and communications skills.
- The role will ensure the firm’s risks are identified, monitored, mitigated, and where necessary, eliminated through the design and / or implementation of statutory compliance, control frameworks, KPMG policies and procedures. The role will also provide advice and guidance to client-facing teams on different aspects of risk management in accordance with KPMG’s policies, principles and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum of second classupper. (Graduates of other courses of study must be ACA or ICAN certified)
- Beabout to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Bebelow 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Havea minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online