Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Be a team player in facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- Must be a MALE and Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Must be resident around Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Maza maza, and its environs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR ASSISTANT in a reputable organization is required.
#70,000 – 100,000/Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS Word Format” to: email@example.com Using “HR Assistant” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 17th October, 2019