Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources (HR) officer is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization.
- They assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Attendance management
- Assist with payroll and other HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Any other duty assigned by the HRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 3 years of experience as an HR Officer (essential).
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
- Proficient with Human Resources Information System and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range N80, 000.00-N90,000.00 monthly
- Medical coverage (CHIS)
- National Housing Fund (NHF).
- National Social Insurance Trustfund (NSITF).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line please include your name, title of position
- Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
- Cedarcrest Hospital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation
Application Deadline 18th October, 2019.