Okazi Finance Limited, a growing finance institute is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leasing Coordinator
- Coordinate and schedule lease applications, and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Execute new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
- Prepare all lease-related paperwork and document.Articulating most appropriate structuring and pricing for each credit/lease transaction.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Monitor all repayments due
- Proactively identify and monitor delinquency
- Structure and negotiate discounts on equipment’s to be financed via leasing
- Build a data base of customers for cross Marketing.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to generate traffic.
- Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
- Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC working period, with at least 4 years experience with both Operational and Finance Leasing.
- Membership with ELAN will be an added advantage.
- Superior customer service.
- Attention to details.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Articulate communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2019.