Oko Medical Centre provides Medical Services to staff and Students of Thomas Adewumi International College as well as Oko Community including neighbouring towns and villages. The British High Commissioner to Nigeria commissioned the Hospital in 2005. The Hospital is equipped with necessary medical facilities for providing Primary Medical Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Doctor
- Intelligent and capable Medical Doctor able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 years working experience (House job and NYSC inclusive)
Provision of Primary Care Services as follows:
- Urgent medical and nursing services (including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral as necessary);
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required.
- Other related medical services as may be necessary from time to time
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examinations and investigation.
- Recommending and where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
Salary and Benefits
- Annual salary of N3.6m (payable monthly at the rate of N300,000; including Pension in line with the Laws of FGN.
- Accommodation: Free fully furnished 2-Bedroom Flat with necessary amenities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application including photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.