Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Job Code: WJ01-79
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The general Manager will oversee the day-to-day activities of the firm and ensure that things are appropriately done.
- To oversee daily business operations.
- Ensure firm(Factory and Offices) are stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment are working and are properly maintained.
- Work with all the management team to ensure that works are properly done at their various departments.
- Work closely with the Business Development manager to ensure business strategies are implemented to improve sales.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate business operations.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Work with that Account manager to monitor budgets, monitor spending, work on payroll and develop internal control mechanism for cash flow
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies, for increase in productivity and quality of the product.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in timely and official manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties for clarity.
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies and procedures.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 year working experience
- Experience as Admin/General Manager in a Manufacturing Firm.
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Business Administration or other related management discipline.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, administrative/human resources management, and customer service procedures.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.