JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Administrator
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Security Studies, or a related field
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Job Title: Security / Safety Consultant
- Examining client’s assets to determine level of security needed.
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
- Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
- Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
- Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
- Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for clients
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- Committed to further study
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Minimum of a degree with relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
Job Title: Female Security Guard
- Responsible of controlling, monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons.
- Checking for suspicious packages, random external checks and patrolling the staff Residences.
- Check communications, radios, mobile phones and landlines.
- Monitoring CCTV, Access control of pedestrian, Vehicle and emergency gates.
- Registering and scanning mail and parcels delivered to post
- Checking guest lists and dealing with car parking during events organized at the Residence.
- Answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Monitor and investigate fire and security alarms.
- Reporting of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Maintaining the daily record sheets: Duty Register, Vehicle Log, Arrival & Departure Log, Random Search Register, Key Register and Incident Register.
- Dealing with customers by giving them information or guidance.
- Issuing passes to visitors
- Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Can work as an individual ad within a team.
- Good speaking and writing in English.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
Deadline: 29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.