NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rope Access Technician
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects offshore structures, vessels, and pipelines for appurtenances in conformance to specifications, using fixed or preset measuring instruments.
- Examines materials or products for anomalies, damage, or defects such as cracks, pits, incomplete welds, holes, dents, excessive corrosion, etc.
- Communicates and coordinates with project/operation managers and customers to maintain consistent workflow and customer satisfaction.
- Makes appropriate drawings and sketches to supplement written data.
- Manages the inspection and replacement of equipment, as well as other logistical tasks associated with maintaining a sound state of readiness.
- Prepares necessary reports regarding project.
- Promotes and strives for safety excellence at all times.
- Takes an active role in supporting the safety, quality and regulatory processes.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with rope access.
- Must hold IRATA Level III certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain:HUET and BOSIETValid passport.
- Must have ability to meet company certification standards.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Rigger
- Ensure correct selection of Lifting Equipment for the assigned task to perform safe lifting operation and avoid damaging the Equipment.
- Visually determine ground condition in areas of crane operations to ensure crane stability.
- Determine proximity of Crane Boom and/or load in relation to overhead Transmission Lines, piping/equipment/other obstacles and take appropriate action to ensure that lifting would not damage or be damaged with proximity hazards .
- Supervise performance of other Riggers and Helpers at work as per applicable safety norms to ensure personal safety of the reporting staff and safety of the rigging activity.
- Minimum of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Rigger in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants handling various types of loads.
- In depth knowledge of heavy rigging practices, hand rigging, full understanding of Rigging Code of Practice, able to read Rigging Drawings, produce field drawings and interprets load charts.
- Computer literacy preferred.Capable of working at heights upto 300 feet.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position applied for as subject of the email.