Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Build and promotes strong, long- lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- 2-4 years’ experience as marketing executive in Real Estate sector is an added advantage
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Preferably females applicants.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to close deals
- Skills of persuasion
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Passionate towards sales
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in related field
- 2-3 year experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Driver
- A well experienced driver who lives around Berger, Mowe/Ibafo and its Environs.
- Should have a valid Driver’s License.
N35,000 – N40,000/Month
Job Title: Gym Instructor
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Responsible for the outcome of his client at the end of the whole training
- Improving a client’s shape to be physically fit.
- Assist the clients to ensure their safety in the Gym.
- High School Diploma
- Previous work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role
- Ability to bring new clients to the gym
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- B.Sc/HND Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.