Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA headquartered in Ivory Coast.
As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
- Carry out optimization studies of posts and functions in the Agric.dept., and in other support sections.
- Establish Unit Time used in the Agric activities as well as Analytic Accounting.
- Define necessary manning and other resources required according to production /activities forecast.
- Participate in writing, as well as guarantee the work method of studied posts in his/her section
- Implement activity follow-up (men and process) in his/her assigned responsibility
- Participate as a progress group member.
- B.Sc/HND with a minimum of Second Class or Lower Credit in Mechanical Engineering or Agric Science.
- Skills: Proficient In the use of Power Point and Advance Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
- Interested candidates must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Show adaptability, willingness to acquire new skills, an ability to absorb information and impact ideas.
- Must be result oriented with a flair for details and an ability to work with large data files
- Must be objective, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- An intelligent and vibrant team player.
- Responsible & reliable with high integrity.
Job Title: Stock Controller
- Ensure delivery compliance with required documents, procedures and instructions Ensure all company stock transactions are properly & timely recorded in all store books Manage item code list, to ensure adequate classification of items for proper codification, creation, reconciliation and deactivation of duplicate in the system
- Establish an economic level of stock for avoidance of loss and damage in all company stores
- Implement monitoring tools for follow up of stock inventory for seamless stock taking with zero difference
- Meet accounting expectations on reconciliation with purchasing and account department
- Ensure compliance with stated Environmental Management Policies
Qualifications & Experience:
- First degree in Accounting or Purchasing & Supply with minimum of 5 years; experience in similar role+ACA.
- Second degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with Stock and Quality Management skills
- Good communication and time management skill.
- Management control and analytical skill; hand on SAP and Microsoft excel
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Handle document processing for all Export and Import related matters
- Interface with various Shipping lines, Banks, Statutory bodies based in Lagos.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in any field of Social Science with minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the maritime or Export Commodity Company.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to interact effectively.
- Conversant with Customs, Banks, shipping companies and Government agencies import & Export documentation procedure and guidelines
- Meticulous and vast in processing and reporting financial information Smart & Fast worker with ability to work under pressure
- Good computer and lCT skill,
- Excellent team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.