Corporate Headhunters – Our client, one of West Africa’s leading cloud Solutions Provider. They offer technical and professional services to small, medium and large enterprises, NGOs, education institutions and government agencies. By leveraging the power of cloud technologies, they are able to dramatically improve efficiency and productivity, giving organizations the chance to focus on key business operations and improving their bottom line. They have a clear strategy to put customers first and achieve their vision of being the best solutions provider for their customers. They are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Business process specialist, you are primarily responsible for improving business performance through the use of data.
- Serving as liaison between the business and IT units of the company and its client organizations, you will collect, analyze and interpret information about internal processes that may help others gain a clearer picture of the company’s inner workings.
- You will be in charge of identifying critical areas where performance can be improved in accordance with the market conditions.
- You will identify user needs and develop strategies to meet them
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to design new work processes
- Communicate complex data in ways that are easy to understand
- Determine, implement and evaluate business metrics that may ultimately help end users
- Make recommendations for product or service enhancements
- Analyze, develop and configure business processes and data structures.
- Analyze, develop and implement new business architecture.
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
- Develop, configure and test business requirements.
- Create and generate detailed project documentation.
- Create other information deliverables.
- Interact with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
- Coordinate with implementation team to develop and refine logistics.
- Assist and support the design and development of required interfaces and enhancements.
- Ensure project is completed on time and within the budgetary limits.
- 5+ years’ experience in research or analysis in a consulting, executive search, business or corporate development environment
- Research experience extracting insights from disparate sources of information
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience in HR and/or supporting international processes preferred
- Proven ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of skill in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into system and operational requirements.
N7,000,000 – N8,000,000 per annum (Net Salary).
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Data scientist, you will be responsible for analysing large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. Your goal will be to help our client analyze trends to make better decisions.
- You will identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- You will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is a plus
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau,PowerBI) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Experience in data mining
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Data Architect, you will work with a specialized team of brilliant minds to build and maintain databases by determining structural requirements.
- You are in charge of developing and installing solutions in line with our company/client’s architectural plan.
- Build and develop database solutions to store and retrieve information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years experience in a data analysis or management role
- Knowledge of C and PHP languages
- Ability to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency in MS Excel is an added advantage
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Deadline: Friday; 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Business Process Specialist” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only Qualified persons who met the criteria above will be called in for an interview.