MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Sales Intern
Job Type: Contract
Minimum years of Experience: 1
The SME Sales Intern will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing MainOne at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Meet set sales targets.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BSc/HND qualification from a relevant course.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target driven and goal oriented.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Demands of the Job:
- The role requires a lot of patience, and a goal-getter attitude.
- May be required to stay until after office hours.
- May be required to go extra mile to get prospective customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply