Pad-up creations is a major producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we have provided over 1 million girls and women in 13 African countries with access to sanitary pads that will last them a minimum period of 1 year while creating 93 permanent Jobs. Over 15,030 businesses are created for women who distribute our products. We currently have trained over 400,000 girls and women on menstrual hygiene management and reproductive health. We believe that every girl/woman should find pride in their period irrespective of their economic class or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Your work includes:
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
Qualifications and Training required
- Any Degree subject is acceptable
- 2 years’ experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving license is essential for jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th November, 2019.