Tekra Global Concepts Limited is an indigenous company in Nigeria. We aim at setting the standard of excellence in car rental services, with the sole purpose of providing our clients comfortable and safe transport services on corporate and individual request.
At Tekra Global Concepts limited we bring together people of high-calibre talent. We work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Working Days: Mondays – Saturdays
- Ensure that all company vehicles are kept in good working conditions
- Ensure that all working vehicles are fully prepared for service (Fueling and maintenance)
- Prepare daily reports on the condition of all vehicles to be submitted to relevant personnel
- Ensure that any vehicle called to service leaves the premises within 3 minutes from time of call
- Ensure that any vehicle or driver required for early morning service (before official resumption) is prepped beforehand.
- Prepare fuel reports, maintenance logs and memos at the appropriate time.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance operation for all vehicles
- Research and develop specifications for vehicles, equipment, supplies and materials.
- Plan/develop and execute a vehicle and equipment replacement schedule.
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors.
- Prepare overtime/outstation/overnight payment for all drivers
- Ensure that the 30 days appraisal for all drivers is drawn and submitted to the relevant personnel before due date
- Counsel drivers; develop/implement/monitor adherence to policies and procedures
- Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, disciplining, and trainings drivers and evaluating drivers performance
- Conducts and/or attends and contributes to periodic driver/safety meetings to maintain favorable working relationships among all employees and promote maximum morale, productivity, and efficiency
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience is vehicle maintenance and logistics management
- Must leave within the environs of Abuja
Job Title: Office Assistant (Youth Corps Member)
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Job Title: Weekend Customer Service Representative (Youth Corps Member)
Working Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Job Title: Professional Driver
- Must have at least 3 years professional driving experience
- Must have prior experience in working with a structured organization
- Must have the ability to communicate fluently in English Language
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have a very good knowledge of Abuja road network
- Must have driven to at least 3 states outside of Abuja
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.