Creative Minds Maker (CMM) Academy is the intersection between traditional design and new technologies, where creativity meets innovation. We train people on graphic design, web design, motion graphics, 3D animation, photography or CAD. CMM provide students with an innovative style of education, delivered by a staff of dedicated individuals that addresses the career opportunities available in an ever-growing constantly evolving industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Organizing and maintain a clean work environment.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Answering visitor enquiries and direct visitor by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Accept the requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for the delivery and purchase of the items.
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time.
- Receive and attend to clients (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- Age: Less than 28 years
- Candidates living around Ikeja axis will be considered.
- 1-2 year work experience
- Gender: Preferably Male
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.