C&I Leasing PLC – Our client, a reputable Agro-processing organization located in Kaduna is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Supply Chain manager
- We are currently recruiting for the Procurement and Supply Chain manager role in a reputable Agro-processing organization located in Kaduna. Recommended candidate will establish and maintain systems for logistical planning of the supply chain, procurement, volume forecasting and shipping,and also develop and grow relationships with suppliers, marketing partners.
- A first level University degree with a combination of relevant academic qualifications in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management, Accounting or any relevant experience.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills. Knowledge of local language will be a definite advantage.
- Facilitates prompt sourcing for materials, equipment and spares at optimal price
- Monitors local price of materials through application software, market survey and advice accordingly on restocking level.
- Facilitates prompt establishment of LCs and Follow-up Correspondence with Exporters, Local / Correspondent Banks as well as relevant Statutory Agencies
- Facilitates effective and proper documentation of Import activities.
- Communicates Imports Requirements and Amendments to Overseas Suppliers
- Ensures prompt rendition of statutory payments and returns in order to facilitate a hitch free clearing
- Liaises with Shipping, Clearing and Inspectional Agents for prompt clearing of Imported Consignment
- Obtains vital Statutory Certificate, Permits and Other Statutory Requirements as may be needed for Import Activities
- Prompt rendition and processing of Statutory Refunds and Certificates / Permits respectively
- Excellent management of Relationships with Exporters, Inspection Officers, Shipping and Clearing Agents, Bankers as well as other Third Parties
- Efficient monitoring of Shipment Schedules
- Optimal negotiation of Overseas Procurements
- Establishes and monitor raw material ordering plan
- Updates purchase/Shipments schedule monthly
- Manage the end – end process of supply chain.
- Manage records of all stock and inventory.
- Conduct market survey and analysis of material cost and prices.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors for price and procurement.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability as required by the business.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Assist in recruitment of procurement staff and support in necessary training for them.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.