Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Job Code: CLD 205
- The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
As a company secretary, you’ll need to:
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
- Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme – may be a requirement in some smaller companies
- Oversee and renew insurance cover for employees, equipment and premises
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- LLB and must be a registered member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Possession of L.LM degree will be an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age, with not less than 10 years working experience in a similar job.
- The successful applicant must be computer literate.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Ref Id: PCM 208
- The Procurement Manager is to develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels. Oversees a team of purchasing agents.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accounting, Economics or Finance. A relevant post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have not less than 10 years work experience in a similar or same job, must not be more than 40 years of age and must be computer literate.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate and must also be very skillful with the use of computer.
- The rightful candidate must have a strong background in problem-solving as well as good knowledge in procurement concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contribution within a functional team.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal as well as negotiating skill to negotiate beneficially with contractors and vendors.
- Must have ability to work in a team set-up.
Job Title: Audit and Internal Control Manager
Ref Id: AICM 207
- The internal control and Audit Manager is responsible for conducting evaluations of the organization to assess risk and compliance with regulations.
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyse and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out v Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analysing existing process and strengthen the same:
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information:
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Key Requirements and Qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Job Title: Engineering Services Manager
Job Code: ESM 204
- Manages all aspects of Engineering Services group; to include but not limited to, coordination of engineering activities, continuous improvement, determining staffing requirements, mentoring employees, and evaluating operational effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for all the company’s engineering requirements and task.
- Oversee all the company’s engineering tools and infrastructures scattered across all the plantations and the Corporate Headquarter Office.
- Provide periodic report on the state of engineering tools.
- Serve as the Technical Adviser Engineering, to the CEO and will feed him with relevant data and information regarding the department.
- Manages, monitors and enhances the Corporate Health and Safety Program.
- B.Sc. Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering / HND Mech. Engineering with at least 7 years post-graduation experience in a related job, three of the years must have been in a supervisory level.
- He/she must be a registered member of COREN or other related regulatory bodies. Must have a demonstrable practical working knowledge of the engineering field. Possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management principles.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of the MGA requirements as it pertains to the operations activities, including off site levies and public consultation
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, delegate projects, tasks and responsibilities, meeting competing and tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop positive relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to represent the City and the Department in a professional, competent manner
- Demonstrated ability and skill in public consultation strategies
- Display and encourage a high level of ethical behaviour
- Superior computer software skills and familiarity with working in a Windows environment.
Job Title: Special Assistant to the C.E.O
Job Code: SA 213
- Oversees a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Provides support in preparation for internal and external meetings; attend meetings and follow-up on meeting action points on behalf of the CEO (within and outside the country)
- Provides members of the Executive Management team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities etc. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Office of the CEO and departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Drafts and disseminate correspondence including letters, memos and emails
- Prepares briefings for meetings, conferences, press appearances, etc
- Manages special projects assigned by the CEO
- Maintains confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Business Administration / HND Secretarial Studies or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Conflict Management
- Data Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Ethics Knowledge
- Government & Media Relations
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Position or the Job Code” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2019.