The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Finance Director
Job ID: R-33063
Job Type: Full Time
- Manages financial planning and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities;
- Contributes to the achievement of the organization’s financial goals;
- Carries out economic feasibility studies for investments in new products;
- Prepares reports and makes recommendations to senior management about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions;
- Maintains positive relationships with the external financial community, lead a team of financial professionals.
- Manages within a nominated sub-function or related sub-functions; typically a highly experienced manager who is accountable for budget, policy recommendations and medium-term planning;
- Decisions tend to be more tactical at the country level
Related Job Requirements
- Over 10 Years of professional experience
- Strategic & creative thinking and intelligent risk taking
- Influencing, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Dealing with ambiguous and challenging environment
- Strong internal personal and relationship building skills
- People management
- Key member of the West Africa Business Unit Finance Leadership and Franchise Leadership teams. Responsible for leading the finance function, strategy and execution for Nigeria Franchise.
- Support the General Manager in defining the Franchise Long Range Plans, Business Plans as well as managing day to day operations
- Manage the Franchise Units Financial Performance providing predictability as far as possible, stability in the key financial metrics. Report and explain financial performance to the Business Unit Planning function and finance director.
- Managing the franchise units direct marketing investments (deductions and marketing expenses) and influencing pricing decisions based on system economics and value chains.
- Lead Manage and Develop the Finance Team.
- Responsible for managing relationship with CCH/NBC (Bottler) Finance Director and leading and influencing decisions on investments, financials supports, value sharing models, pricing strategies, new product launches, system economics and profit splits
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing and delivering financial forecasts and results (LRP, ABP, RE and Actual Performance).
Deadline: 13th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online